Squid-Clear Fast Epoxy Resin (Casts up to 3”), Stir Stick, Ocean Pigments, Gloves, Mask, Mixing Cup, White Pigment
1. Mix part A to part B in a 2:1 ratio by volume
2. Add coloured pigments to a smaller cup and add some resin
3. Add white pigment to another cup and mix with the resin
4. Mix the resin to pigments for a few minutes
5. Once mixed you are ready to start pouring on your boards
6. Make sure your board is covered properly with your resin with the blue pigment
7. Once your sides are all covered, grab your clear resin, start out a little bit and work your way in, usually an inch wide to give the effect of a beach underneath
8. Take your white and draw a thick white line
9. It is okay if your outer line is not perfect as the outer edge is nice and crisp
10. Use a heat gun above the surface to remove bubbles and loosen the resin a bit
11. Once you are happy with the result, leave it overnight to cure
12. Once your resin is cured it is time for your next layers!
13. Repeat all previous steps to create a second layer (except this time, don't take your line quite as far back)
14. Allow to cure and you are done!
" Hey everyone! My name is Meghan Little, and I was born and raised in Pictou County, Nova Scotia.
I have always loved getting to use my creative side for as long as I can remember. I started working with epoxy resin about two years ago, when I decided to make my hobby into a full time business - at that time I decided to dabble in some resin pieces and I haven't looked back. I love that there are endless possibilities of what you can do with resin, and each piece turns out so perfect in its own way with no two pieces alike!
Squidpoxy has been such an amazing company to work with, their high quality resins make creating such an easy process, and they are so wonderful to help out any time I have ever had any questions or concerns. "