5. After 24 hrs, take the cat out of the mold
6. Take a a paint pen & start painting lines around the cat
7. Clean the cat with rubbing alcohol
8. Mix 20 ml of Squid Craft part A to 20 ml of Squid Craft part B (40 ml total)
9. Pour Squid-Craft on top of the cat
10. After 24 hrs, drill a hole in the cat and add a chain (as desired) to make a hanging wall decoration.
Enjoy your new wall hanging decoration, you may follow the same technique to create different shapes/figures
"My name is Naomi and I moved to Ottawa from Barrie, Ontario. I’ve been making art with resin since 2019 and I’m still learning new ways on how to work with resin everyday. I love to make resin art because it allows me to be creative and express myself. I enjoy making unique decorative art as well as functional pieces from wall décor to coasters to notebooks and much more. One of my favourite things about resin is that i get the opportunity to bring people’s vision to life when I am making custom orders."
Make sure to follow her on @resinnia on Instagram to see more of her amazing work